Sunday, May 13, 2012

What to read or watch after OUAT Once Upon a Time finale

We all loved this show for 22 episodes, written by no lesser than the master who have brought Lost for six crazy and enthralling seasons. ( how I wish OUAT will last for another 6 seasons. Imagine the possibilities and the story arcs that could be presented )

Being a fan of fairy tales and especially twisted fairy tales, I started looking what to watch next until the next season of Once Upon a Time.

As for what to watch, I am definitely going to watch Snow White and the Huntsman. But as much that I am sure that it will be great, I know for sure that it will not quench my thirst until I start watching Once Upon a Time season two.

So I started looking for books and what a thrill, I found do many.
I added a small list of interesting Fairy Tale oriented twisted and retelling that I am about to order. Feel free to comment and tell me about more of those since I don't get enough:

1 Cinder by Merissa Meyer


  You can heck it out here

2 Snow White Sorrow by Cameron Jace


 You can heck it out here

3 Snow, Glass, Apples by Neil Gaiman


You can heck it out here

4  Beastly by Alex Finn

You can heck it out here

5 Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine


You can heck it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment